Archimede Solutions has been involved in research activities since its inception. The company is actively engaged in several Horizon 2020 European research projects on privacy and cyber security, including:
- Privacy Flag, on data protection certification, with a focus on the European (GDPR) and Swiss data protection regulations;
- ANASTACIA, on cybersecurity and data protection protection with the development of a dynamic security and privacy seal;
- SAINT, on cybercriminality with a holistic approach combining technology and economic models;
- Create-IoT, on data protection for the five European Large Scale Pilots on Internet of Things
- U4IoT developing tools to monitor and ensure respect and compliance with the GDPR in the five European Large Scale Pilots (LSPs) on the Internet of Things: smart cities, wearables, smart transportation, smart agriculture, and smart homes. The five LSPs gather over 150 European companies and research centers.
Bringing excellence to research