The cost of certification may vary according to several factors, such as:
- The category of certification (products, Information Management System, etc.)
- The complexity of the object to be certified
- The scope of the certification
- The number of full-time employees
- The number of sites/offices and their location
- The need for interpreters (if applicable)
For simple and regular certification processes, reference tables are used to establish the cost estimate. However, for more complex cases, a more detailed calculation can be applied. The calculation is based on costs per hour, which are provided together with the offers. The final caost may be impacted by request from the Clients and/or identified non-conformities that may require to adapt the certification process.